Do you have Hip Pain Hip Joint Replacement is a Surgical Procedure to Remove Damaged Joint and Replace with Artificial joints made with Metal or other Plastic Components.
Hip replacement surgery Involves
- Firstly,given general anesthesia to relax your muscles.
- Make a surgical cut to open up hip joint.
- By cutting the thighbone,remove the ball portion of the joint.
- Attach artificial joint to the thighbone
- Also a metal rod is inserted into the thigh bone to stabilize it.
- Places human made ball into the new joint
- Then Repair the muscles around the new joint
- Close the surgical wound
There are a number of causes that can lead to disease of the hip joint.The most Common ones are:
- Tumor in the hip joint
- Accidents causes injury to bones or joint parts
- Pain on walking
- Reduction in General Mobility of Hip Joint
- Pathological Changes of the Joint
Joint Care is a super speciality clinic offers various orthopedic treatments Jaipur such as Joint replacements,Arthritis,Arthroscopy,Spine surgery,Sports Medicine. Dr. S. S Soni is the best Orthopedic Specialist in Rajasthan, India provides affordable arthroscopic hip surgeries.