Spine or vertebral column is a line of bones extending from the skull which encloses the spinal cord, provides stability and support to the body. Sometimes, dislocations of the spine, degenerative disorders and fractures of the spine may lead to severe back pain that requires emergency medical care or surgery. For surgical procedures both open surgery or minimally invasive surgery can be used, but a minimally invasive surgical procedure have more advantages over open surgeries because of that it is more trending among doctors. The following are some of the advantages of Minimally invasive spine surgery compared to open surgeries:
- Faster recovery time
- Less post-operative pain
- Less Scarring
- Small incisions
- Reduced blood loss during the surgery
- Reduced risk of infections
- Less anesthesia
- Can be performed as an outpatient procedure
- Lumbar Spinal Fusion This is a traditional surgical method used for treating degenerative discs. In this procedure a small part of the bone taken from the pelvic area and placed across the vertebrae, to restrict the movement of the affected area of the vertebrae and thus relieve pain. The method also involves the insertion of the screws into the spinal bony segments and then it will be connected in the position of the rods.
- MIS Spine fusion surgery: A minimally invasive spine surgery is carried out by making small incision and utilization of endoscopy, apart from that the whole surgical procedure remains the same as that of traditional methods.
- Lumbar Disk Replacement: In this surgical procedure, to access the spine an incision is made in the abdomen and the muscles are retracted. The damaged intervertebral are then removed and replaced by prosthesis (artificial discs). After the procedure the patient will be hospitalized for 3 to 5 days.
Types of Surgical Methods for the Spine Surgery
The following are some surgical methods used for spine surgery
Dr S. S. Soni is one of the Best Orthopedic surgeon in Rajasthan provides advanced Back Pain treatment in Jaipur. The Joint Care Clinic is the Best Orthopedic Hospital in Jaipur offers right diagnostics and excellent treatment for the patients, the hospital also provides the best Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India at an affordable rate.
To know more
visit us -www.jointsreplacementindia.com
Mail Us- email@example.com